PTSD, TRAUMA & DRUG REHAB ADMISSIONS
We Accept Private Insurance!
If you are unsure if your insurance policy will cover our Program…
CLICK “HERE” TO FIND OUT!
Our Drug Rehab accepts many forms of payment, including but not limited to:
- Most major insurance providers
- All major credit cards
- Cash, cashier’s checks, and personal checks
- Financing options available through My Treatment Lender (www.MyTreatmentLender.com)
Please contact us for additional information and financing options. We take pride in our ability to think outside the box and truly believe if there is a will, then there is a way! What is most important to us is for you to receive the best possible help so you can finally heal and recover once and for all!
Our intake process uses American society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria and placement guidelines in determining not only length of stay, but also what level of treatment to place you on. Within the first few days an inpatient level of care provides orientation groups or individual sessions that provide education to new inpatient patients. Included in this orientation process is education on program policy, and medical issues and addiction / recovery information are provided.
Our patients comfort and safety are paramount. Below is a list of “Do’s and Don’t’s” when it comes to packing for your inpatient stay.
Once you know that you are ready to be a part of our Drug Rehab Family, here is a detailed list of some of the things you will want to plan on bringing with you to make your experience the most enjoyable possible!
Plan on bringing these items with you:
- Driver’s license, passport or photo ID
- Insurance card
- A credit card to be held on file for medication costs or any costs for urgent medical needs
- Current medications
- List of emergency contacts and medical providers
- Pertinent medical & treatment records if available
- Casual, comfortable clothing (No tank tops, short shorts or any offensive words, drug/alcohol related logo’s etc.)
- Sleepwear (Non-revealing Pajamas and/or bathrobe)
- Shirts: Plain T-shirts only (may be colored). No drug related or foul language/offensive logos, sayings, or pictures allowed. All t-shirts must have sleeves. Button down long or short sleeve shirts and long or short sleeve pullovers. NO bare midriffs, or low-cut shirts showing cleavage
- Pants: May be jean, cotton or khaki. Nothing too tight or revealing
- Men: All pants must come up over buttocks and cover underwear completely
- Women: Leggings are NOT pants! You may wear leggings only with a dress or long, tunic style shirt that comes at to mid-thigh. All pants must be at least mid-rise. No hip-huggers or pants which show underwear when bending over.
- Exercise Clothes: Sweats or “yoga pants” may only be worn during exercise periods. All workout clothes must be modest and no bare midriffs may show
- Shorts: All shorts must be mid-thigh. No exceptions!
- Bathing Suits: A modest, one-piece suit is required for women and trunks for men
- Undergarments and Socks: Women must wear proper undergarments including a bra and underwear, men must wear underwear
- Tennis shoes for activities or sports, shoes or boots for hiking and shower shoes, slippers.
- Appropriate outerwear based on season (Coat, jacket, sweater or hoodie)
- Sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair products, hair dryer, deodorant, body wash, shaving supplies, feminine products (All products must be alcohol free, non-aerosol and not be in any glass containers)
- A battery run alarm clock with no radio
- You may bring some cash at your own risk
- Stamps, paper and envelopes for letters
- Pictures of friends or family are allowed (No more than 5, no bigger than 5 X 7, no frames with glass.)
- Tobacco & Nicotine products (Must be sealed & unopened)
We have a dress code to ensure that clients are focusing on their recovery, not on attracting a potential romantic partner! We strictly enforce our dress code and other rules to guarantee your safety while under our care at all times!
Plan on leaving these particular items back at home:
- No dry clean only clothes
- We don’t allow anything too revealing, too tight or too short, no drug related or foul language/offensive logos, pictures or sayings on either t-shirts, shirts or pants, no “wife-beater” tank tops and no spaghetti strap tops
- Electronic Devices: TV, Radio, Cell Phones, Ipods, Laptops, Camera, Recording Devices, etc.
- Weapons of any kind
- Any item containing alcohol or aerosol (Including mind or mood altering substances of any sort)
- Food or Drinks: Soda, Candy, etc.
- Lighters of any sort
- Bodybuilding or weight-loss supplements
- Any non-approved medications (Addictive Scheduled or Narcotic Medications)
If you have any additional questions or need clarification please ask one of our admissions coordinators.
Give us a call to see if our PTSD and Trauma Based Addiction Recovery program is right for you? (949) 386-2715