PTSD REHAB MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of treatment available to adults suffering from alcohol and drug dependency in an effort to help the addict and their families begin the process of recovery. We are committed to providing trauma treatment modalities that are based on scientific evidence and clinical expertise while taking into account patient characteristics, culture and preferences, and emphasizing a strong spiritual foundation.
As a Dual Diagnosis Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center in Utah, we adhere and are committed to the following values:
- We believe that, as a PTSD Drug Rehab, biblically sound principles should be reflected in all operations.
- We believe that a strong spiritual foundation is an indispensable factor in the recovery process.
- We are committed to treating all individuals with dignity and respect.
- We believe that our most precious resource is our staff.
- We are committed to a process of continuous improvement based on outcomes.
- We believe in the value of diversity and cultural sensitivity with regards to our staff and those we serve.
- We are committed to increasing community awareness about chemical dependency problems and solutions.
- We believe in financial accountability as essential to our growth.
Our PTSD and Trauma Drug Rehab Standards:
Through our multi-disciplinary treatment approach, we offer programming that provides our clients with an environment of safety and openness that is essential in the treatment process. Our treatment team works together to provide effective addiction treatment utilizing proven clinical methods and therapeutic modalities including:
- Nutrition & Health Education
- Family Therapy
- Experiential Activities
- Trauma Group
- Relapse Prevention
- Cognitive & Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Pastoral Counseling
Evidence-Based Approach to Trauma Addiction Treatment
We incorporate a wide variety of empirically validated treatment (EVT) techniques, such as Motivational Interviewing (MI), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA), Community Reinforcement Approach and Family Training (CRAFT), Combined Behavioral Intervention (CBI), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Level 1, Psychodynamic Imaginative Trauma Therapy (PITT), and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
Multidisciplinary Approach to PTSD Rehab Treatment
While we believe that the mutual-help group of Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous is the modality with the longest history of success, our multi-disciplinary treatment team is committed to expanding our repertoire of modalities that are based on scientific evidence along with clinical expertise while considering patient characteristics, culture and preferences. Our treatment philosophy expands well past multidisciplinary addiction treatment. We craft individualized treatment plans so your individual needs can be met during your stay. To learn more about why our clients choose our PTSD and Trauma Drug Rehab Treatment Center give us a call today!